Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Nappy Day

I know, I know...it's been a while since I have posted. I hope you have missed me as much as I have missed you. I have been working on some other endeavors, but I will always have a love for my natural hair and you all! I know you're wondering what my hair looks like!! Well, I have finally gotten my summer 'do-- Two-strand twists, which a nice gentleman told me were beautiful yesterday when I was at Subway! (Pics are coming soon!) I thought what better way to come back to you all than to share an event that I'm looking forward to-Happy Nappy Day!!!

Happy Nappy Day will be held on July 11 in Baltimore at Gwynn Oak Park. This event is free to the public, and I am actually a little excited as I have never been to a natural hair event before. Poets will be there to perform, and organizers are looking for vendors. (Check out the site for more information.) I will be sure to share my experiences with you guys (and some tips I learn)! I hope to see you all there, even if you're not natural. Until next time, stay nappturally beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment