Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The New 'Do


So, I did it... I got my sew-in! (But shhhhh....don't tell anyone, because a lot of people think it's my hair!) In an effort to give my hair a much needed break, and to switch up my style, I decided to get my sew-in. The good thing is is that it's not over the top, and people think it's my hair! My friend did, and it turned out GREAT! (even though my head still hurts a little...) A lot of my friends loved it and thought it was my hair, so I am very thankful for that! And another great thing is that I can style it as I did my own hair when I wore it natural. Depending on how much my hair grows during this process, I may go back to my hair during the late Fall/early Winter. I do have some breakage, so hopefully this break will allow my hair to grow. If not, I am prepared to cut my hair off, and start over...(Yeah, I'm actually still praying about that...) But don't fret, the hair stories will continue. I'm sure I will have tons of stories with the new 'do, and I will be sure to provide some tips. The post I'm really excited about posting is on products. I actually had a chance to be involved in a discussion on product choices, so I can't wait to share that with you guys! Until next time, stay nappturally beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. Best Ombre Highlights ASTORIA are now a days most trendy. Hair styles provides great look and personality.

    ReplyDelete