Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Isn't She Lovely?": The Series


I have a number of friends who are natural and wear their hair in various styles. I love the diversity that we women have in the way we style our hair, so much so that I was inspired to ask a few of them to share their natural hair stories. Now, each woman has a different texture and does various things with her hair. You may see someone who has a similar hair texture as you so please feel free to borrow some of the tips you see. (I know I will!) I've received a number of responses back, and I'm getting excited from just reading what these ladies shared. Some of these women I've been friends with for years, and we've never discussed why we went natural. And to make things fair, I will answer the same questions I requested of these ladies. So, once a week, we will feature a new "napptural" girl, pictures and all, so you can see the versality and diversity of our natural hair. Don't worry, you'll get my regular blog updates along with the "Isn't She Lovely?" series. So until next time, stay nappturally beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment