Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vitamin E Oil Works!

I've found I mostly complain about having dry hair. No matter what I use-conditioner, shampoo, leave-in moisturizer-I still lacked non-dry hair. I used to use Vitamin E Oil like it was going out of style. During my latest trip to the hair store, I got myself a new bottle. Can I just tell you guys I have forgotten the benefits of using this on my hair???

When I first used it, I noticed a difference. My hair was very soft to the touch. I also noticed some shine, which I tried to create with a few products, but nothing really worked. I was very pleased with the Vitamin E, and use it at least 3 times a week. You don't want to use too much oil because it will make hair oily, which is no good.

When I apply the oil, I typically will do it after I've braided my hair. I'll apply it in between a few of the braids and massage it into my scalp and hair. Once I wake up the next morning and wear my braid out, my hair is soft to the touch and has a nice sheen to it. Vitamin E Oil can also be used when having a scalp massage or it can work alone to have the affect and feel of one. It has been noted that Vitamin E promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. (Read more about the benefits of Vitamin E to the hair here.)

I have to admit 2 summers ago, before I started pressing my hair, I had the longest, healthiest head of hair I've had since being natural. I think a lot of that was contributed to the fact I was using Vitamin E on a regular basis. Once I started wearing my hair straight, I stopped using it.

I'm glad I rediscovered my love affair with this essential, natural vitamin. What are some of the benefits that you have found from Vitamin E or any other natural oil?

Remember, stay nappturally beautiful!

My braid out on 5/30/09 (My cousin's wedding)



My braid out on 4/12/11

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have some Vitamin E & need to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went through a big chop. Love love my natural. Its just dry. I will try the vitamin E as a moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information.HealthAid has formulated this oil using high quality natural Vitamin E Oil. which is readily absorbed and helps keep the skin healthy, moisturised, nourished and radiant looking.

    ReplyDelete